Publisher - Legal information
Institute of research for development (IRD)
44, boulevard de Dunkerque
13572 Marseille Cedex 02
+33 (0)4 91 99 92 00
APE Code: 7219Z
Intracommunautary VAT number: FR 75180006025
SeqCOI project coordination: Dr. Alain Albrecht - contact
Editorial and content management: Marie Deresse and Dr. Myriam Allo
Website administration: Pierre Villefourceix-Gimenez - contact
The video presentation of the SeqCOI project was produced by 21Degrees Films (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Station de Ligne Paradis
7 chemin de l'IRAT
+262 (0)2 62 49 27 00
42 rue Scheffer
+33 (0)1 53 70 20 00
RCS Paris 331 596 270
APE Code: 7219Z
Intracommunautary VAT number: FR 84331596270
Terms and conditions of use
Any connection to the seqcoi.org site is subject to compliance with these conditions. For the Internet user (thereafter referred to as the user), simply accessing the site implies acceptance of all the conditions described below and a commitment to respect them.
By connecting to the site, the user acknowledges that he/she accepts from the IRD a license to use the content of the site strictly limited to the following imperative conditions:
- This license is non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- The right of use granted to the user is personal and private: that is to say that any reproduction of the content of the site on any medium for collective or professional use, even within the company, is prohibited. The same applies to any communication of this content by electronic means, even on the company intranet or extranet.
- The right of use includes only the authorization to consult the site and its contents.
This use includes only the authorization to reproduce for storage for the purpose of representation on a single screen and reproduction in one copy, for backup and hard copy. Any other use is subject to the express prior authorization of the IRD. Violation of these provisions subjects the offender and all persons responsible to the criminal and civil penalties provided by French law.
Caution and liability
The IRD makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning and security of this site as well as the accuracy and updating of the information it contains. However, the IRD cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information available on this site.
Hyperlinks, publications and any other documents that may appear on the site are the sole responsibility of their authors. The user is aware of the risks associated with the use of Internet services.
By doing so, he/she acknowledges and agrees:
- Using the site at their own risk;
- That the IRD cannot be held responsible for any interruptions and the consequences that may result for any Internet user;
- That the IRD's obligation to supply is limited to an obligation of means;
- That the IRD reserves the right to correct or delete, at any time and without notice, the general structure of the site or the contents;
- That the IRD cannot however guarantee its exhaustiveness or the absence of modification by a third party (intrusion, virus).
Thus, the IRD declines all responsibility:
- For any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the site;
- For the contents of the publications, which are the sole responsibility of their authors;
- For any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site;
- More generally, for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter;
- In case of impossibility to access this site and/or to use the services.
Intellectual property rights
The IRD holds all copyrights to the site and the services offered, excluding third-party intellectual property rights, among which hyperlinks.
In this respect and in accordance with the provisions of the intellectual property code, only use for private purposes is permitted, subject to different, even more restrictive, provisions of the intellectual property code. It is however forbidden to the user, apart from this use, to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, represent, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or exploit in any other way the information present on the site.
Consequently, any other use constitutes an infringement and is punishable under intellectual property law, except with the prior written authorization of the IRD.
Third party intellectual property rights
The web spaces outside the domain and sub-domains of seqcoi.org, in particular, the spaces to which the user may be directed by means of hyperlinks within the pages of this website, are the sole responsibility of the holders of these web spaces.
The IRD cannot exercise any permanent control over these sites nor assume any responsibility for their content. The inclusion of these links does not mean that the IRD approves of the elements contained on these sites. The IRD therefore declines all responsibility for the material, for data of any kind contained or disseminated on these linked web spaces, and for the processing of personal data carried out there.
The user who does not respect the laws and regulations in force is liable to be prosecuted by the IRD.
The IRD is not under any general obligation to monitor or search for illegal content. However, the IRD makes every effort to preserve the quality of the site's content. If you notice or believe that the content disseminated on the site is clearly illegal, please report it to us.
Any improper notification may result in civil or criminal penalties.
Right of reply
If you feel that a content is detrimental to your image, you can exercise your right of reply by contacting us.
Your right of reply will be distributed within three working days of receiving your message. Any abusive notification exposes you to civil or penal sanctions.
- The IRD authorizes any website to establish a link to seqcoi.org after prior information to this address.
- Any such link must comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force. The IRD cannot be held responsible for links established from another site to the site.
- The IRD reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without having to justify its decision, to prohibit these links. In this case, the IRD will inform the person concerned who will have 2 working days to put an end to the link.
- The hyperlinks established towards other sites do not engage the responsibility of the IRD, in particular regarding the contents of these sites.
Changes to these terms and conditions of use
The IRD reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the present conditions of use in order to adapt them to changes in the site and/or its operation.
Integrity of the contract
If one or more of the clauses of these general conditions of use were to be declared null and void in application of a law, a regulation or following a final decision rendered by a competent court, the other clauses of the general conditions would retain their binding force within the limits of said decision.
Laws and jurisdiction of the courts
The present general conditions of use and legal notice as well as the site are governed by the provisions of French law. If an amicable solution cannot be found within a reasonable period of time, any disputes that may arise from the use of the site, or from the interpretation and application of the general conditions of use, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
Protection of personal data
See the dedicated page.